Since everyone left before Lilly even thought about opening gifts at her party, Dani suggested that I do a gift blog! So I arranged her gifts out and snapped some photos...
First we have all of her wonderful books. Scott brought her 26 vintage Dr. Suess books that someone was going to throw out. Crazy right?? Lilly loves books and we have so many now that we are definitely going to have to get her a book rack soon!

Next we have her puzzles, blocks, and light up/talking book and ladybug. I haven't opened 2 of the puzzles yet because I'm having a hard enough time keeping up with the other 2's pieces. But once she gets tired of the ones she is playing with now we will open the others.
Next we have her puzzles, blocks, and light up/talking book and ladybug. I haven't opened 2 of the puzzles yet because I'm having a hard enough time keeping up with the other 2's pieces. But once she gets tired of the ones she is playing with now we will open the others.
These are the educational toys. Those stacking cups will entertain her for so long. And she is getting really good at putting the shapes in the right spots!
Next we have the big toys! Plus her first Build-a-Bear, which is in this picture because she takes it with her on wagon rides! So we have the wagon, the rockin puppy, and the music and lights table.
Lastly, the clothes! Oh man the clothes! She got so many that I couldn't fit everything in the picture. She got a ton of jammies, but those didn't get included. She has already worn several of these items since it has been cold in the mornings.
No comments:
Post a Comment