Friday, August 20, 2010
This has very little, if anything, to do with Lillian.
I'm off work today, Lilly is at daycare. This is no mommy vacation day though. We have been so busy these past few weekends with birthday parties, loved ones leaving for other countries (Hi Chele! We miss you and love you!!!), friend night outs, and just family stuff in general, that I have had zero time to really clean the house. Last Sunday we stayed home from church just so I could clean, but when Lilly is here it makes it really difficult. Even though John was here to help watch her, I would still want to stop and play with her or help John feed her, basically I was just distracted. I managed to get the house straightened up, not really cleaned, but at least organized. Then it started to rain... See, we have been paying for a storage unit for the past several months for a pool table and a ton of boxes full of stuff from my mom's house. John sold the pool table so the boxes made their way to our front porch. (Yay! No more storage bill!) They had been there for about a week before I cleaned, but it was bone dry outside so it wasn't an issue. Then, like I said, it started to rain. So me and John brought all of the boxes inside. We had to unpack several of them since the boxes were molded and falling apart. So now my organized homestead is full of moldy smelling boxes and other items that need to be cleaned and put away. Also, I'm having a Scentsy Open House on Saturday, I mean tomorrow!! So there would have been no time on Saturday for me to get the whole house clean. Conclusion, take a day off to clean. Yuck. And of course, I'll stalling (the thing I'm most good at) and writing this blog. Okay, fine, I'll go start cleaning. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
IM SO JEALOUS OF ALL YOUR DAYS OFF!
ReplyDeleteI have been cleaning non-stop, don't be jealous of that!!
ReplyDelete