Wow! I cannot believe that a whole year has gone by. My little girl is getting so big and learning new things every day. I'm constantly amazed by what she can do! Her birthday party was a huge success. There were a lot of people there, but not too many that it was over crowded. She received lots of great gifts that she has been playing with non stop. Since there were so many people at the party and it went by so quickly we ended up opening gifts later that evening after everyone was gone. I will post another blog about that later. Also I will give an update on Lilly's surgery and her transition from baby to toddler, food style! But for now here are some of the great pictures from the party. A big thanks to Dani for being the photographer!
The bounce house! This was definitely the source of entertainment for all the little ones, and even some of the adults!
Lilly's first encounter with the bounce house! I love that face! (Spy that adorable onesie that Joanne Glover made for her, so cute.)
She wasn't quite sure what to do at first.
Then she started to understand and really started having fun!
Daddy jumping with her.
I think this has to be my favorite picture of the day!
Cake! I was so impressed with the fantastic job that the American Cookie Company did with her cake! I think it is the cutest cookie cake I have ever seen!
Tedder and Lilly
Food!
Happy Parents!
Lilly helping with the juice bucket. And by helping I mean taking all of the juice out of the bucket. Such a sweetie! (How cute is the back of her onesie!!)
Nana and cousin Tyler
Garrett and Lilly, he is exactly 6 weeks older than Lilly.
Guests hanging out in the living room.
First sight of her smash cake! She looks real confused.
In my head she is saying, "Yep, it's my birthday!"
This is about as messy as she got with the cake.
We were trying to get her to eat more, but it didn't really work.
My ladies!
Sidewalk art...
The Denlers
The McKees
Beth creating art!
Hanging out after the party was over.
Beth and Nana
Lilly thought it was hilarious to see other people jumping!
So we obliged... Beth, Nana, and Me
Just being a cool 1 year old with my shades!
Thanks to everyone for coming to my party!!
Also, a big thanks to everyone who came early to help... Beth for helping me shop and baking the cupcakes and smash cake, Tedder for getting the cake, Candi for getting Lilly dressed and playing with her while we set up, Nana for cleaning, Dani for setting up, and Katie for setting up and for the use of your platters!
Anytime! We had a great time and the pic's look GREAT!
ReplyDelete