Since Halloween was on a Sunday this year we decided to take advantage of it. We invited over the Denlers, the Tedders, and the Martin-Tedders! All in all we had 12 folks at the homestead. Everyone pitched in and brought stuff to cook out. John made hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill and everyone stuffed themselves before going out on the town, I mean street. Since we live in the eye of the Halloween tornado there was no since in trekking anywhere else but up and down our street. I'm not sure how many houses we hit, but everyone came home with a satisfying number of sweet treats. Lilly is still too young in her walking skills to be able to go door to door without assistance, so me and John carried her the whole night. Well she stayed in the wagon for the first bit, but it was hard to get to the doors in it. There was only a small bit of blood shed and that was from poor Josie's knee, so I would call the night a success! I didn't get many pictures, but you can get the idea...
Lilly was a fairy, since she had to go to a fairy themed birthday party the weekend before Halloween. Mama did not want to have to buy two costumes!
Olivia was a pirate! She was passing out candy to early trick or treaters before we left.
Josie was a ballerina. She loved the fact that her and Lilly were both wearing all pink!
Lilly and Daddy.
Our little family!
Josie and Lilly riding in the wagon. You better not take off without buckling up. Josie will tell on you!!
This is the only group pic I got and obviously Josie is not happy about it. Jackson is Batman and Logan is Superman!!
No comments:
Post a Comment