I have taken a few random pictures over the last few weeks that haven't really been worthy enough for their own blog post, so I'm just putting them all into one. First are some pictures from our first trip to the park. After Lilly started walking we figured that it was time to head down to A.C. Steere play ground. (For those of you who do not live here or know what I'm talking about, A.C. Steere is an elementary school that is about 8 houses down from us that has a really great play ground that is open to the public during non school hours.) Lilly had a great time! It wasn't crowded so she could play without the threat of being knocked over. We went on the swings, the slide, and through the tunnels. We also played in the music part, but I didn't get any good pictures of that. I feel bad that she is walking well enough that she could now play on some of the bigger parts, but it is starting to get really cold.
This is just Lilly rocking on her puppy in her Halloween outfit. She is also sporting her fav accessory these days!
And lastly we have our new big girl car seat! Now Lilly has been teetering between 18 and 19 pounds for a while and when we went for her one year checkup she was a little over 19 pounds. So we waited a few weeks and figured it was as good a time as any to upgrade her. Well, we went to the doctor today because Lilly has a horrible cough and she has lost some weight. She is now 18.5 pounds. I'm not sure if we should go back to the infant seat, or if she would even let us put her in it! The doctor was a little concerned about her weight, so she told us to replace 2 cups of milk each day with Pediasure. Hopefully this will beef her up a little. She has been pretty steady on the 10th percentile scale since she was born, but has now dropped to the 3rd. It's crazy to me though, because she eats so much! I'm sure the Pediasure will help.
In other news, Lilly has moved up to the young toddler room at daycare!! This is great for Lilly and for me! Lilly really loves the teacher in this room and they get to do a lot of fun stuff. Plus the room is twice as big so she has more room to run! The great thing for me is that all I have to bring is a sippy cup and blanket on Monday. They keep them all week and send them home on Friday. I don't have to supply the milk or food or snacks. I don't even have to bring a bag with her each day. And it's $5 a week cheaper! This makes mornings sooooo much easier!
Hello!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Ashley, I'm the girl behind the blog A Hasty Life. I just started the well-known 30 for 30 fashion challenge. I chose 30 articles of clothing to wear for 30 days (including shoes!) I would love for you to bop on over to my blog and check it out!
<3 Ashley
www.ahastylife.com