Thursday, January 21, 2010

4 Month Check Up!


So today was Lillian's 4 month check up. She weights 11 lbs 4 ozs. She is 23 inches long! She is still in the 10th percentile in height and weight and still in the 25th with her head. The doctor said that she looked great. She almost rolled over so many times while we were there. She just can't get that one arm out of the way. The doctor said that she would do it very soon. She also said Lilly was very social and a great talker. But really, we knew that already! She got 3 shots today and one vaccine by mouth. She cried for a short time and then was fine, she was more hungry than anything. She slept on the way home and when get got here I swaddled her and gave her a bottle. She only stayed awake for 2 oz so I put her in bed for a nap. Then I remembered all of the things I was going to ask the doctor about that I didn't. When does she start getting rice cereal? Can I switch her back to milk-based formula? Is all this drooling due to her about to start teething, or when does that usually start? She doesn't go back until 6 months so I may just have to call in a month to get some of my questions answered! Anyways, she is doing so much better and has gotten over this stomach bug completely. She is also sleeping at night again, so that is good. She is using her hands like a pro now! She reaches for things and grabs at them. She pulls things to her mouth and holds on to her toys. One of the pictures is her holding her bottle the other day, so what if it was only for a few seconds! She found her feet a few days ago too. She holds on to them a lot. She hasn't tried to put them in her mouth yet! Her eyes are getting lighter too. They are so pretty! I hope they stay that way!Last thing for today... When Beth came back from visiting Chele she told me that Lilly was somewhat of a celebrity at Chele's school! She said that a bunch of the teachers read this blog and were saying how much they loved Lilly and loved reading and seeing the pictures! So this is a shout out for all of the teachers in Bethlehem who read Lillian's Adventure!!! Lilly gives her love, kisses, and slobber! :)



Posted by Picasa





Posted by Picasa





Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment