Saturday, February 6, 2010

just an update.













I know it has been a long time since I posted something. Really, I felt like I didn't have anything to write about. But since I last wrote there have been a few things going on. One is that Lilly got her first cold and ear infection. She went to the doctor last Sunday and they gave her medicine and now she is much better! She still sounds a bit like a little pig, but not as bad as it was. Also she got me and John sick, yuck. The biggest thing that has happened is that Lil rolled over! Yep, right there on the table at the doctor's office! She has been trying for so long and finally did it. She hasn't done it again, but has gotten so close many times. She also stopped being smiling and laughing as much, until today, when she laughed with me for about an hour. There will be another post with a video. She is getting so big so fast! She weighed 11lbs 11oz at the doctor on Sunday!
Okay, so these are just some random pictures that I have taken over the last 2 weeks. The first was today, just her sitting in the glider like a big girl! Next is her in her new jumparoo. Her feet just barely hit the ground in it, but she will jump away as much as she can. Today she passed out in it! Guess it wore her out! The next one I took one afternoon while she was watching her video. I was in the kitchen washing bottles and heard her talking a lot so I went to check on her and she had pulled all of the blanket over her face and was kicking her feet like a maniac! I thought it was quite humorous and of course picture worthy. Next is just her hanging out in her chair, then one with John while he was attempting to take a nap, Lilly wasn't having it. The last two I took in her room on the ottoman.
So there you go... an update with pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment