Saturday, April 24, 2010
Just some pictures.
Here are some pictures that have been snapped over the past week. The first few are from Jack's birthday party at the park. Next is Lilly holding her bottle with her foot, totally funny. The next two were just in the morning before we went to daycare. I thought she looked cute in her capri pants and "Rad like Dad" shirt. Then we have her giant snot bubble that just stayed there. (After I took the picture I forgot to wipe it off and it was still there like 45 seconds later when I remembered.) Then the last ones were from today. I took her outside since it was so nice and wanted to get a picture of her in her bitty choo choo shoes for Dani, since she never got to see them on her, and it was so nice that i just kept taking pictures. If you look closely you can see a small purple flower in her hand, so sweet! Also, she wouldn't look at me so I didn't get any good front view shots.











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment