Saturday, May 8, 2010

First Word!

So Lilly has been babling for a while now, but she has never made any distinct letter sounds, until about a week and a half ago. She started sticking her tongue out and saying "la la," that progressed rapidly into "da da," then into "ma ma," and finally "ga ga." Now she says da da all the time. Sometimes just softly without any real purpose, and sometimes she says it so matter-of-factly like she knows exactly what she is trying to say. It is so cute! I can just watch her all day and listen when she is going on and on. I have been trying for a week to get a good video of it, but everytime I get the camera out she stops. Of course! (This is also why I haven't blogged about it yet...) So I will keep trying and hopefully I will catch her in the act soon.

1 comment:

  1. next thing you know she will be talkin in full phrases! Watch out

    ReplyDelete