John's mom has always wanted to have a birthday party with lots of outdoor games and fun things to do, so when it was decided that her and Beth's birthday party should be together I thought it would be a great opportunity to do just that. So I went to Walmart and gathered up a cart full of cheesy outdoor games. I got a kite, bubbles and bubble guns, jump ropes, a suction cup paddle ball game, and frisbees. I also thought that we should have party hats, but when I got to the party supply section there was not a lot to choose from. So I went with a Mickey Mouse theme. I got ears, napkins, favor bags and cheesy favors, and crazy straws. Fun was had by all, well, except Lilly when we put the ears on her. She was not into them at all. These are just a few of the pictures that I got from the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment