Friday, July 2, 2010

9 months!

Dani came in town a couple of weeks ago and while she was here she took some really great pictures of Lilly! I'm really happy that there are a few with me in them because I don't have many since I'm the one usually taking the pictures! I also like the family photo that she snapped as well! Thanks Dani!! As for Lilly, she is just growing up so fast. She is able to stand up while holding onto something, although she can't really pull herself up yet. She is crawling so fast now and she just seems so determined to get where she wants to go. She is also talking A LOT more! She really just jabbers all the time. She learned a new word yesterday. When you point at her rubber duck and ask her what it is she will respond, "Dutt!" She can't really get the K sound yet, but she definitely knows what it is. I have a video on my phone so I will email it and post it when I get a few more spare minutes. The other thing that Lilly has started to do is not sleep hardly at all at daycare. She used to take at least a few short naps or one semi-long one, an hour or two. But for the past few days she has only slept for 30 minutes and then fallen straight to sleep in the car, before we even leave the parking lot, and sleep for 30-45 minutes. She still goes to sleep around 7 and wakes up between 5:45 and 6:30 so I'm grateful for that. But I would really like for her to get more rest during the day. Oh well, guess I can't really do anything when I'm not there... This weekend is a big weekend for Lil! Tomorrow her grandparents (my Dad and step-mom, Dixie) are coming to visit!! They will get here about noon and leave Sunday afternoon. Then I have Monday off. I am SO excited for them to get here! Dixie hasn't seen her since she was about a week old and my dad hasn't seen her since she was a few months, so it will be exciting for them to see how much she has changed. I will try to take lots of pictures! For now, enjoy these precious ones of my little lady...

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Really cute pictures, if I do say so myself. My fave is the one where you're feeding her and she has the straight-line mouth I like.

    I want to add that in the second to last picture, of Kristen and Lilly where she's laughing, John was standing behind me. I can't get her to smile like that... but her daddy can! Really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics look really great! she is getting really big....this is a real fun age! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete