Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pictures Galore

Okay, so I finally uploaded all of the pictures that I took on John's mom's camera. I'm totally in love with the camera and these pictures. I'm going to post a lot, so beware! Before I do though, I'll update...

Lillian is 2 months old today!!! She goes to the doctor on Friday for her well visit and to get 5 shots. I'm not excited about this at all, but I'm glad that John is going with us since he is much better at dealing with her being in pain than I am. My dad is also coming in town on Friday and leaving on Saturday. Just a short visit, but he wants to come up here as much as he can. I'm not really happy about her having to get shots on the day he comes in town since I know that she will not be in the mood to play and will probably be fussy, but that is just how it fell. Last night Lillian slept the longest she has ever slept at one time. 6.5 hours! She went to sleep at 10, got up at 4:30, stayed up for about 45 minutes, then back to sleep and up at 8. We have given in to her continuing to sleep in her bouncy seat. She sleeps so much longer and it is much easier to get her back to sleep after she wakes up. Oh well, she will sleep in her crib one day...

And now for the pictures! Most of these are from my weekend with the camera, a few are from the day me and Anna tried to take pictures of her. Enjoy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment