Friday, November 20, 2009

2 month well visit


Today was Lillian's 2 month well visit. This was the dreaded first shot day! She got 3 shots in her legs and 1 oral dose. She screamed like I have never heard her scream before and it made me cry! I'm glad John was there to hold her. She stopped crying after just a few minutes and has been fine since. She slept for about 30 minutes and then woke up for about 10 and was just her normal self. She is back to sleep now. Overall she did very well! They took her measurements too. She weighs 9 lbs 1 oz and is 21 inches long. This means that she is in the 10th percentile! I was worried that she wasn't growing enough, but the doctor said that she is just a tiny baby. She said that she is growing fine and looks perfect and there is nothing to be worried about! Excellent!

In other news, Lillian wore shoes for the first time in her whole life on the day she turned 2 months. I got one picture before my camera died. (Not died as in the battery needs to be replaced, but died as in will no longer take pictures, but will come on. Guess this means that we have to buy a new camera!) Also, how cute is her hoodie? I say REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment