Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Yellow Ducky


I noticed this morning that Lillian's pjs were a bit small so I decided to pull all of the 0-3 month pjs out of her closet where they were patiently waiting and put them in her pj drawer. Then she spit up all over the ones she was wearing so I changed her into a super cute yellow ducky outfit that I have been anxiously waiting for her to fit into. It really is the cutest thing in her wardrobe right now! Of course that meant that I had to snap some photos of her being cute. Here's what I captured. (I do realize that some of them are a bit blurry. I found that not having the flash made the pictures look better, but if she moved then it blurred up. Oh well.)





1 comment:

  1. Super CUTE! Love the yellow outfit. She is getting so big =)

    ReplyDelete