Thursday, December 31, 2009

3 month check up... a little late!

We went to the doctor on the 23rd for Lilly's 3 month well baby visit. I forgot to update everyone with her height and weight and all that good stuff so I'm doing it now. She was 10 lbs 2 oz and was 22.5 inches long! She moved back up to the 10th percentile in her weight which is good since she had dropped below that. She has also continued to eat a lot! She went from eating 4 oz to 6 oz in about 2 weeks. She got formula for the first time on Christmas. She took it beautifully with no problems. She now gets a full bottle of breast milk for her second bottle of the day and a half formula half breast milk bottle for her last bottle at night, the rest are formula. I just can't keep up with her growing appetite! But she is sooooo much happier now since she is actually getting full at each feeding! She also moved up her bedtime to 8 and is still getting up at 6:30. And she still isn't the best napper. She doesn't sleep for more than an hour at a time and usually it is much less. Oh well, at least she is happy! Speaking of naps, I think I hear her waking up right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment