Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Naked Baby!





























Alright, time for a new update. My ladies came to the house last Thursday for our annual Christmas gift exchange and Dani snapped a few photos of little Lilly so I decided that now would be a good time to share them!
So far work has been good. I started to get that "I don't want to be working, I want to be at home feeling" today. It just kind of hit me that I have no clue what Lillian is doing all day. I keep thinking that she won't learn to roll over or to crawl or anything like that because in my head I picture her just sitting in her bouncy seat all day, she isn't but I just think of the worst case senario for some reason. Oh well, there is nothing I can do about it! She has been sleeping so well at night. We moved up her bedtime to 8:30 and we have to wake her up at 6:30 each morning. She also can put herself to sleep now. She is eating a lot more than she was before which means she is most likely in a growth spurt. I hope that is the case at least, she is so dang tiny!! We go to the doctor tomorrow for her 3 month well baby visit so I'll be interested to see how much she weighs and how long she is. She also has her first ever running nose! The poor thing is just full of snot!

Okay, I really don't have anything else to update. Plus I'm so tired I feel like I'm about to fall asleep sitting here, so I will just post these pictures and be done with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment