Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Back to work!

So yesterday was my first day back at work. I went back a day earlier than expected since we had a bunch of training that day. The girl who is going to watch Lillian (Autumn) had a sick child so John's mom stayed home with her yesterday. She did very well! I was shocked because for the past week and a half she has been crying A LOT! I mean for hours at a time. And hardly napping, usually for less than 30 minutes at a time. It was so bad that I was actually glad to go to work to get a break. So I was so happy that she did well! This morning I dropped her off for the first time at Autumn's. Autumn text me a few times to let me know that Lillian was doing great. When I got there to pick her up Autumn said that she did wonderful. She hardly cried, she took long naps (long enough that she had to be woken up to eat), and she was just all around a happy baby. So I'm thinking that maybe Lillian just needed a break from me too, haha! Anyways, just wanted to give an update on that. I don't really have anything else to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment