Sunday, October 18, 2009

Blowouts and Bathtime. And guess who is one month old....
















I guess it is time to move up to size 1 diapers because someone has had 2 blowouts in less than 12 hours! One last night for Daddy and one today for Mommy. I tried a size 1 on her yesterday and they just seemed way too big, but I guess it's better for them to be a little big than a little too small. Well the blowout today resulted in me having to give her a bath for the first time by myself. It was easier than I thought and I got some great pictures afterwards! I realized yesterday that I don't have any pictures of me with her except the ones in the hospital, so I changed that!
Lillian is one month old today! The time is already flying by! I bought her two newborn outfits today at Target because she doesn't have very many long sleeved things to wear now that it is getting cold outside. Really she just has her jammies and some white onesies. But I thought for a long time about whether or not to buy the outfits since she won't be in newborn sizes for long. The 0-3 month size still swallows her, but they grow so dang fast! The cuteness of the outfits is really what persuaded me to get them. I will take pictures of her in them for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment