So Lillian has pretty much had her days and nights mixed up since she got over jaundice. She naps great during the day and at night she is up the whole time, or up every hour. So I have been trying to help her get this straight by turning on lots of lights during the day, having the tv on and kinda loud, and having her play on her tummy time mat and stuff. Then at night having it very quiet and not talking to her a lot, turning off all of the lights except maybe the tv but putting that on mute. It seems to be working a little. Night before last she slept for 4.5 hours straight, so what if it was from 3am to 7:30am, and last night she slept for a while with only waking up to eat. She was up and down a lot last night, but would go back to sleep. I didn't get much sleep since she makes a lot of noises and I kept thinking she was awake. I'm pretty much exhausted, but John is going to take night duty tonight so I can get some interrupted sleep, that is, if I can pump enough!
Yesterday Lillian and I made our first trip out into the world without going to the doctor or a family members house. I needed my brows waxed badly so I made an appointment for 11:15. We stopped by John's office on our way to say hi but he wasn't there. When we left the appointment John was back at the office so we went there. We then decided to try taking her to a restaurant. So John's parents, Katie, Caleb, and Audrey, and John, Lillian, and I all went to eat at Zocolo. Lillian did good until 1:30 when it was time for her to eat. I didn't think we would be there into her eating time, but the food took about 45 minutes!! Crazy! So we left when the crying started and she was fine once we got in the car and got moving. Teddy came by for a visit after we got home and Lillian was really fussy. I think she was just tired from all of the days activities!
Here are a few random pictures that I thought were post worthy. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment