Wednesday, October 21, 2009

i can't think of a title...










I decided to post the few pictures I took Monday of Lillian in her new outfit. They aren't the best, like I said, she was not cooperating very well. I'm also posting one of her and Olivia, Katie's daughter for those who don't know. Olivia and Katie came over yesterday to hang out for a bit. Olivia slept in braids the night before and was very excited about her curly hair! There is also a picture of Lillian in her fav place, the bouncy seat.
In other news, I have to go to the dentist today. I cannot remember the last time I had a cavity, but I can actually see one forming on my back tooth. I have heard that babies will suck all of the calcium from you if you aren't getting enough and therefore can cause you to get cavities. I don't know if that is really true or not, but that's the excuse I'm going with! So I will go and visit Emily and she will clean my teeth and tell me when to come back so they can drill in my mouth, yay! errr...

No comments:

Post a Comment