Saturday, October 17, 2009

Shoes and Sounds




Since it was so pretty outside today I decided to take Lillian out again. I called Katie since she is usually out and about on Saturday afternoons and she was headed to TJ Maxx. So I loaded the little one in her car seat and stuffed the stroller in my trunk and we were off. We found the Denlers in the baby section, Perfect! I browsed the Small Paul items and looked for some long sleeved clothing items, but ultimately just settled on some of the cutest shoes ever! They are a 3-6 month size so she won't be wearing them for a while, but I just could not pass them up. Lillian was starting to get fussy, as was Josie, so we headed to the check out. I found some super cute thank you cards and completed my purchase. We said goodbye to the Denlers and headed to Ladies in Waiting. I wanted to get Lillian an animal that played womb noises for her crib. She is still not good at soothing herself back to sleep so this little creature should help. When we got there I didn't want to take in the stroller since I was just going to get one thing, and when I walked in the worker offered me a stroller! How cool is that! He just looked at what kind of seat i had and got the stroller that matched off the floor. So since I had that I looked around a little more. I only ended up getting the giraffe that makes the noises, but the stroller was very convenient! After that we went home because it was time for her to eat. It was a very nice afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment