Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thank goodness for mother-in-laws!

Last night me and John went on a date to Cantina Laredo and John's mom babysat. She also said she would stay the night. Oh how I love her! I got 9 hours of wonderful sleep, only to be awakened one time to potty and one time in the morning to feed Lillian because she was very fussy. It was the recharge I needed! Today we are not going to venture into the outter world, it makes me too tired. Plus I have a ton of this I need to do at home. I have a pile of laundry that has been waiting patiently for me to hang up for about a week, the dust that has accumulated on my floors is starting to create it's own city in the corner of my hallway, and of course there is the ever pressing need to take more pictures of Lillian and write more posts! Speaking of pictures, John and I are trying to find a good deal on a good camera since mine is not the greatest. I'm really excited and hope we get it soon! Also, I tried to take some pictures of Lillian in one of her new outfits and she was not having it! She cried and wailed and refused to cooperate, so, maybe I'll try again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment